Vietnamese Deviants
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

[Abstract] experiment Wallpapers by Peter (Bide) Bui

Go down

[Abstract] experiment Wallpapers by Peter (Bide) Bui Empty [Abstract] experiment Wallpapers by Peter (Bide) Bui

Bài gửi by 1nfern0 25/8/2007, 4:07 pm

Daily Deviation, 2007-06-29

[Abstract] experiment Wallpapers by Peter (Bide) Bui DailydeviationI've rarely seen such a great flow and use of composition in such an minimalistic set of abstract wallpaper as those used in experiment Wallpapers by ~petercui. A fantastic pack for you to download! (Suggested by ^manicho and Featured by ^zilla774)
[Abstract] experiment Wallpapers by Peter (Bide) Bui Experiment_Wallpapers_by_petercui

Artist's Comments

EXPERIMENT WALLPAPERS

Total of 5 Wallpapers in this Package
Software: Adobe® Photoshop® CS3

I would have to thanks 'manicho' ( Here is a [link] to his page ) for suggesting my Wallpaper pack as to theDaily Deviations on June 29, 2007. Thank you veru much manicho.

Thank you for all the support, i might not able to reply all the comments, but is all very much appreciated. I have a tutorial coming up, to explain how to use Photoshop to create line and shape in my wallpapers. i hope it will help you understand it better. is actually quite easy to do. Again, thank you very much, and wish you all a great week : ) , take care.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyrighted to Peter (Bide) Cui.
All permissions gave by him.
------------------------------------------------------------------
1nfern0
1nfern0
Administrator
Administrator

Nam
Tổng số bài gửi : 182
Location - Address : Vũng Tàu, Việt Nam
Interests : 1nfern0 - Immortal Deviant